Simple, delicious, and fast.
You can steam them, if you’ve got a way to raise the shrimp out of the water.
Or you can boil them.
You might not even be able to tell the difference.
- 1-2 c water
- raw large shrimp, heads off and shells on
- 2 TBS + Old Bay seasoning
- ½ lemon
cocktail sauce for dipping
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Stir in shrimp and Old Bay
3. Squeeze lemon into the water and drop the spent lemon in the water
4. Turn heat down, cover the pot, and let simmer 4-5 minutes
5. Shrimp will turn pink and curl up when they are done!
6. Drain, sprinkle with more Old Bay, and serve with cocktail sauce
You will have to peel the shrimp before eating!